©2018 All Rights Reserved.   Powered by www.300.cn    粤ICP备15078753号

  • Passion

    Passion fruit

  • Avocado

    Avocado

>
>
>
China a table grapes in Peru's largest market, sustainable development a long way to go

China a table grapes in Peru's largest market, sustainable development a long way to go

Classification:
Industry dynamics
Release time:
2018-01-30
[Abstract]:
To understand the importance of table grapes in Peru and China trade, we must first understand Peru in the status of world agricultural trade.In 2015 Peru's exports of agricultural products of more
To understand the importance of table grapes in Peru and China trade, we must first understand Peru in the status of world agricultural trade.In 2015 Peru's exports of agricultural products of more than $5.285 billion, is one of the world's ten largest exporter of agricultural products.Agricultural product export trade surplus of $1.214 billion to Peru.Of all the agricultural exports, non-traditional exports accounted for 87% in 2015, to $4.5 billion.And table grapes in non-traditional exports of farm goods first, exports of more than $690 million, is the world's fifth-largest supplier table grapes.Through this a series of data, table grapes in Peru in agriculture occupies very important position, and to provide a large number of employment opportunities.All this can be attributed to the joint efforts of the public sector and private enterprise.Clear policy, open market, a large number of investment and national agricultural technology service jointly contributed to Peru table grapes industry vigorous development.
In terms of international trade, Peru, with its foreign good diplomatic relations, has been actively expanding table grapes exports to Asia the high economic growth, especially in China, the fastest growing market.In the Chinese market, 99% of the import table grapes in Peru is red, the other 1% is g, seedless grapes.In Peru and SugarOne seedless grapes, flame seedless grapes and Thompson seedless grapes and other varieties.
In 2014-2015 season, the Chinese (including mainland China and Hong Kong) is the biggest importer of table grapes in Peru, followed by the United States and the Netherlands.Britain, Thailand, Russia, Canada, Colombia, South Korea, Brazil, Peru and Ecuador have the import of table grapes.And southeast Asia may become a new growth markets.In the final quarter of 2015-2016 season (December to February), because the market adjustment, Peru red for China's exports will be 15-18% of the decline.And, according to Agronometrics this quarter for export to China of the wholesale price of table grapes are lower than the first three quarters.
The current table grapes in Peru industry is faced with various challenges.First is a decline in export growth, exports, although in the past two quarters increased from 270000 tons to 285000 tons of increased by 5.5%, but the growth rate of relative before 30% to 40% of the growth has been greatly reduced.It also shows the grape industry is faced with transition problems, Peru needs more new varieties of table grapes.The red accounted for about 70% of the entire output of table grapes.Last year, followed by the weather factors, grape growers have to take various measures to cope with the adverse impact of the el nino phenomenon, although the weather influence on production and not as big as you think.Also open up new markets is a long-term challenge, Peru needs to constantly phytosanitary agreement with new countries, to ensure that the table grapes growing export market.Everything that needs public agencies and private enterprises to work together to deal with again.
For this huge market in China, more need to strengthen market research and promote the new investment, opening up new wholesale market, set up the infrastructure of local trade, and promote the generation of new business platform.
Previous post:Indonesia fruit export difficulties, the personage inside course of study called on the government to play a bigger role
Next post:About fruit, in fact you read this book is enough
TypeInfo: Industry dynamics
X